Hi friends & family,
While remaining open, we are taking precautions for the safety of our golfers and employees.
- We are disinfecting door handles and common surfaces every two hours in the club house.
- We are disinfecting golf carts between uses
- The GHIN computer in the clubhouse has been disconnected and we recommend that you post your scores using the GHIN mobile app or your home computer.
- Although the café is closed, we are selling snacks and beverages from the pro shop.
For everyone’s safety, we strongly encourage the following protocols while playing:
- Do not remove flag sticks when putting out (touching common surfaces)
- Try to keep a six-foot distance from other players
- Eliminate personal contact (no handshakes on the 18th green)
- If you use a golf cart, limit occupancy to one person per cart (or walk)
As you know, the situation continues to evolve rapidly, so we’ll keep you updated about any changes to our operating hours or procedures.
We thank all of you who have shown your support as we navigate through this difficult time, and we offer our best wishes to all for safety and good health!