Sunday Brunch 9AM – 3PM
- Breakfast Plate$13Choice of meat (ham steak, sausage or bacon) + two eggs + potatoes O’Brien.
- Pancakes Stack$12Choice of meat (ham steak, sausage or bacon) + two eggs + two pancakes.
- French Toast$12Choice of meat (ham steak, sausage or bacon) + two eggs + french toast.
- Country Fried Steak$14Country fried steak with house made gravy + two eggs + potatoes O’Brien.
- Biscuits and Gravy$14Biscuits covered in house made gravy + two eggs + potatoes O’Brien.
- Granola$10House made granola + Greek vanilla yogurt + market fresh berries.
- Coors Light$5
- Stella Artois$6
- Pacific Northwest Rotating Handle$6.50Enter your description here
- Ice Harbor Tangerine Hefeweizen$6Tri-Cities, WA
- River City Girlfriend Golden Ale$6Spokane, WA
- Elysian Space Dust IPA$7Seattle, WA
- Bombing Range Days Pay IPA$6.50Tri-Cities, WA
- White Bluffs NOG IPA$6.50Tri-Cities, WA
Mules, Margs & Mojitos
- Rewster$11ketel one grapefruit & rose vodka, ginger beer, freshly muddled mint, limes, grapefruit & cucumber
- Mid-Columbia Margarita (New)$9.50sauza gold, dekuyper triple sec, simple syrup combined with margarita mix and fresh squeezed limes & oranges. available in peach or strawberry.
- The Perfect Peach$11ketel one peach & orange blossom vodka, ginger beer, peach purée, freshly muddled mint & limes
- El Diablo$11cabo wabo blanco tequila, ginger beer, agave syrup, freshly muddled mint, limes & jalapeños
- Grapefruit Mojito$9.50captain morgan, grapefruit rum, simple syrup, mojito mix, freshly squeezed limes, grapefruit, mint & splash of soda water
- Tropical Mojito$9.50malibu coconut rum, pineapple juice, mojito mix, freshly squeezed limes & oranges, mint, and a splash of soda water.
- Clubhouse Classic (New)$9.50Your choice of vodka or gin, shaken with ice, kissed with dry vermouth and served up with olives.
- The “Manhattan” Project (New)$11Four Roses whiskey, sweet vermouth, splash of cherry bitters shaken with ice and served up with bordeaux cherry
- Absolutely Lavender Cosmo$12absolut mandrin vodka, parfait amour, cranberry juice fresh lime with a sugar rim
- The Ultimate Lemon Drop$11tito’s vodka, 03 liqueur, simple syrup, fresh lemon/sour with a sugar rim. available in peach or strawberry
Cocktails & Classics
- Back 9 Bloody Mary$11tito’s vodka, bloody mary mix, topped with olives, cucumber, cherry pepper, prawn, pickled asparagus with a bacon salt rim
- The Berry Patch$11blueberry vodka, cranberry vodka, razberry vodka, strawberry vodka combined with margarita mix, cranberry juice & fresh squeezed lemons
- John Daly Delux$11tito’s vodka, bacardi rum, beefeater gin, 03 liqueur, jose cuervo tequila, sweet & sour, fresh squeezed lemon with a splash of coke
- Barrel Aged Old Fashioned$10.50makers mark barrel aged in house, orange bitters, simple syrup, fresh orange, bordeaux cherry topped with a splash of soda water
Can & Bottle Beer
- Coors Light$5
- Bud Light$4.50
- Blue Moon$6.50
- Bud Light Chelada$6
- Mirror Pond Pale$5
- Mirror Pond$5
- Mango Cart Wheat$5.50
- D’s Baked Apple Cider$6.50
- PUB Beer$5
- Angry Orchard Cider$6.50
- White Claw$5.50
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade$5.50
- Michelob Ultra$5.50
- Bodhizafa IPA$6
- Fresh Squeeze IPA$6
- Super Fuzz$6
- Contact Haze IPA$6
- Red Hook IPA$5
- Longboard Lager$5
- Irish Death$5.50
- Dead Guy Ale$6
Happy Hour happens every week Monday – Thursday from 3PM to 6PM.
Happy Hour Food Menu
- Handcut Fries$3
- Garlic Cheesy Fries$6fresh cut fries, smoked gouda, creamy havarti and white cheddar cream sauce.
- Quesadilla$8house elote mix, white cheddar, pico de gallo, stuffed in a tomato basil tortilla.
- Carnitas Street Tacos$8carnitas, pickled cabbage slaw, avocado creme, queso fresco, served with sides of El Fat Cat’s signature salsa.
- Fefe’s Mac & Cheese$8smoked guda, creamy havarti and white cheddar cream sauce tossed with fussilli, topped with garlic herb bread crumbs.
Happy Hour Drinks Menu
- Pub Beer$3
- Pabst Blue Ribbon$3
- Well Drinks$4
- Margaritas$5sauza gold, dekuyper triple sec, simple syrup combined with margarita mix and fresh squeezed limes & oranges. available in peach or strawberry.
- Long Island Tea 5$5vodka, rum, gin, tequila, triple sec, sweet & sour and coke with fresh squeezed lemon.
- The PGA$5ketel one peach & orange blossom vodka, absolut mandrin vodka, peach schnapps, pineapple juice and grenadine.